FAQ – Optical
If you have questions regarding Horizon’s Optical services, please never hesitate to call us at 704-365-0555. For your convenience, we have comprised a list of frequently asked questions below.
- The cost of the HEC Optical Warranty is $25.00.
- The patient is offered the option to purchase a warranty at the time of the initial order.
- The warranty covers accidental breakage on frames and accidental scratching on lenses.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen glasses.
- If the patient declines, he or she will still receive the Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty.
- Patients can add the warranty up to 30 days from initial purchase date.
- The warranty covers a one-time replacement on frames and non-AR coated lenses. If the patient has a Crizal (anti-reflective coating) product, he or she may receive an additional lens replacement in the second year.
Make an appointment
Ready to make an appointment? Call us today at 704-365-0555 during regular business hours (Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) or access our Patient Portal to make an appointment.